I purchased two glass frogs today of an unknown species at the Midwest reptile show. I was transferring them to their new set up and decided to take pictures of them on my hand real quick and one of them jumped. I looked but my room was dark so I couldn’t see them, and I gently moved my foot but felt something squishy and was horrified when I realized that it was the frog. The organs in the chest area seem to be okay, but what I believe are the intestines and reproductive organs have been pushed out fo the cloaca. The frog isn’t moving or responding to any stimuli, but it’s heart is still beating very slow. I don’t know what I should do. I’d take it to a vet, but what can they do for a frog this small? I don’t think any emergency exotic vets are even open right now. I’ll try to include pictures. I put it in a water and honey solution like you would for an anal prolapse, and I put it on top of a heat pad. From what I can see it’s not breathing either but it’s hard to tell with such a small animal.