Might seem like a very stupid question, but I cannot find much information online. So, I'm relying on the experience of the forum members.

I'm a little worried about my girl at the moment because she is a bit bloated and has stopped eating for the past week! I keep offering her things but she's not interested and I can make her move around but not much. She's always had an attitude and when I nudge her, she nudges right back at me... as if to say "keep you're damn hands off of me woman!". This is the first time I've had a female over spring/summer and I was thinking that maybe she's gravid, but will she still lay eggs, being captive, or do they get reabsorbed? I could understand why she's not eating if that is the case??? And every so often I see her stomach moving, like something's in there but I know that's not possible. It's like she's processing something! I know she is moving around during the night because I find her in different spots when I check on her in the morning, but I don't know exactly how much moving she is doing. Could be just a hop or two... she was always a bit lazy but I know she was moving more often, up until about a week ago. And she loves kicking her legs backwards when she is soaking in her dish, which was a nightly occurrence... I know cause I usually hear her splashing around! But she hasn't been doing that either for the last week. So I'm not quite sure what's going on with her??? She will be a year old in late August/early September. This is not her normal behavior, but like I said... I never had a captive female before and this might just be normal for a female given the time of the year? Any thoughts/input/advice? Thank you!