Hello everyone. So I recently got a new White’s Tree Frog to accompany my current one and have had him in a quarantine container for about a week now. I got him about three weeks ago but noticed he had loose stools so I let the shop know, and they said to avoid expensive vet bills I could take him back and they could watch him to see what was wrong for a week. They thought it might just be stress, and after a week they said they were comfortable giving him back to me. So now I’ve had him back for about a week. He’s eating normally and is very bright green, but the way he moves is a bit slow, if that makes sense. He pooped a few days ago and it was loose stool but I didn’t see anything in it. But last night he pooped again and upon inspection I found a ton of parasites (possibly eggs, maybe another life cycle stage). I contacted the shop I got him from and they gave me a vet’s number to call (which I am going to do as soon as they open up) but I can’t afford a fecal sample or anything expensive right now. I’m worried by the amount of parasites I found, is this even treatable? Has anyone seen anything like this before that could ID it? I know vet is pretty much the only answer but I just wanted to check to see if anyone else could help. Here is a picture of his poop with the parasites:
Name:  04429288-67B4-4A36-9AFE-61F59C35B81D.jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  151.1 KB