Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: purchasing new RETF

Wolst21LT

Default Re: purchasing new RETF

good idea. i hate when people are so rich that they dont know what there even doing with a rare exotic pet. i saw a guy at a reptile expo who didnt know squat about keeping reptiles so he randomly bought an emerald tree boa and he never even knew ETBs even existed until the day he bought it. i was thinking about buying it too, but hes so damn rich. but i actually know how to care for one, but what ever. wow i just vented a lot.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

wesly2009

yeah i have done the jump headfirst thing and I just ended up bruising my ego and killing innocent animals. I really set out to research things first. I currently have a saltwater aquarium, and I have to say the only thing that has kept everything alive in the tank is the fact that I researched saltwater tanks for almost TWO years before I decided i was knowledgeable enough.

Wolst21LT

wow yeah u really have done A LOT of research. im still researching poison dart frogs, and im planning on getting some D. Auratus in a 29 gallon aquarium. haha started researching in march, and ill be getting them december time. but all the hard work really does pay off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information