Thread: my male AFB won't eat it's been 2 weeks

Nationality
    [United States]

Unhappy my male AFB won't eat it's been 2 weeks

Set up
    40 GAL breeder
    1 75 watt infered heat lamp
    bedding is Eco earth
    Has a big water container that i clean every other day or when he poops in it

I feed him Dubia and crickets and once or twice a month a frozen fuzzy mouse

Here is the story about two weeks ago he ate a couple of dubia like 6-7 adult males and some crickets and after the next couple of feds he just wont eat like he wont even go for them i tryed tong letting them move around him even tryed poke him around the mouth to just get him to get grumpy and open to try to get him to eat. Other then not eating he seem fine a lil more chill in spot then normal. i used my heat gun the temps have not changed at all. i worried it is getting towards winter time around here so maybe that is effecting him. Any help or tips on how i can get him to just eat something would help im super worried about him

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Re: my male AFB won't eat it's been 2 weeks

i hate to bump but i am super worried i tried other places i even called my local pet shop and they said we don't work in that frog

Default Revolut: Get your first card for free without shipping costs

A NEW Revolut brand offer with Mastercard Card FREE + 10 USD GIFT! Yes! You read correctly. A lightning bolt brand Revolut is now underway. The promotion consists of making you an account in the Revolut application, you order a FREE standard card and in addition you receive 10 USD GIFT. Simple. No taxes, no commissions and no other headaches. In addition, for each friend you bring in Revolut you will receive 10 USD. A simple calculation: you bring 10 friends = YOU get 100 USD and your friends each 10 USD. Click here to register an account! Zero Fees! FREE physical card and Free delivery. 10 USD GIFT Instant transfers Earn up to 1000 USD Revolut is banking app and payment card that is aiming to be an alternative to traditional banking products, that is designed to fit the lives of those with a global lifestyle, or anyone who wants the flexibility that you cannot get from regular banks. Revoluts goal is to adapt to the needs of clients, giving them control. There are accounts for businesses and consumers, and Revolut offers global spending and international money transfers without any hidden fees.
    Get your first card for free More info...

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: my male AFB won't eat it's been 2 weeks

Have you tried feeding him anything else? My ABF absolutely loves big blue hornworms. He's consistently less interested in dubia roaches - maybe will eat a couple but always jumps for hornworms. Maybe worth a try?

My Pixie Frog: Hulk
    My Pacman Frogs: Fred (Green), Ozzy
    (Peppermint Samurai)

Default Revolut: Get your first card for free without shipping costs

Ladies & Gentlemen, This is the pre-boarding announcement for your one-way flight to success! A NEW Revolut brand offer with Mastercard Card FREE + 10 EUR GIFT! Yes! You read correctly. A lightning bolt brand Revolut is now underway. The promotion consists of making you an account in the Revolut application, you order a FREE standard card and in addition you receive 10 EUR GIFT. Simple. No taxes, no commissions and no other headaches. In addition, for each friend you bring in Revolut you will receive 10 EUR. A simple calculation: you bring 10 friends = YOU get 100 EUR and your friends each 10 EUR. Click here to register an account! Revolut is banking app and payment card that is aiming to be an alternative to traditional banking products, that is designed to fit the lives of those with a global lifestyle, or anyone who wants the flexibility that you cannot get from regular banks. Revoluts goal is to adapt to the needs of clients, giving them control. There are accounts for businesses and consumers, and Revolut offers global spending and international money transfers without any hidden fees.
    Get your first card for free More info...

Thread Information