1. Size of enclosure - 20 Long
2. # of inhabitants - Single
3. Humidity - Close to 90%
4. Temperature - High 70s on the cool end, 80s on the warm end
5. Water - type - Tap water dechlorinated with Tetra Aquasafe
6. Materials used for substrate - Organic top soil
7. Enclosure set up i.e. plants (live or artificial), wood, bark and other materials. Live pothos. Paludarum with 20% water, 80% land
8. Main food source - Crickets
9. Vitamins and calcium? (how often) - Every feeding (2x/wk)
10. Lighting - Cheapo LED strip from amazon
11. What is being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure - Entire room is heated, plus a CHE for the warm end
12. When is the last time he/she ate - 3 days ago. tried to feed today but no interest in food
13. Have you found poop lately - 2 days ago
15. Describe frog's symptoms and/or recent physical changes; to include it's ventral/belly area. - Listlessness. Severe fluid retention in the hind legs. Cannot move hind legs well. Does not struggle when flipped. No discoloration. Belly clear.
16. How old is the frog - 2ish years
17. How long have you owned him/her - 1.5ish years
18. Is the frog wild caught or captive bred - CB
19. Frog food- how often and if it is diverse, what other feeders are used as treats - Dusted crickets, gutloaded dubia roaches, feeding is 2x/wk
20. How often the frog is handled - Less than 1x/wk
21. Is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area - Low
22. Describe enclosure maintenance (water changes, cleaning, etc) - Spot cleaning as needed. Weekly water changes. Recently I missed a couple drowned crickets and the water fouled overnight/ smelled nasty; it was cleaned as soon as I noticed. It's a bioactive setup so soil changes are once every month or 2.

I'm hoping to get him into the vet tomorrow but is there anything I can do for him overnight? Any idea what this could be?