I had recently acquired a Bufo alvarius at a reptile expo that came through my city, did all my research online about tank set ups and diets and got her a nice little home immediately. However it’s been a four days now and she seems to be comfortable, and she’s made a burrow under the half log decoration and soaks herself and explores at night. However there is one problem. She doesn’t seem to eat crickets. I’ve tried multiple methods, such as tongs, and even leaving a few in there to see if she would take notice, but she hasn’t. I did notice one thing though, she seemed interested by the reflection of my finger and even attempted to bite at it. I tried this again later by putting my finger against the glass and moving it, and she tried to bite it through the glass again. She isn’t an aggressive toad by any means and will happily let me refill her water bowl, even getting under the stream when I do so, so I know she’s not after my fingers through the glass because they’re mine, but could it be possible she only likes things of that size and shape? The breeder I had got her from mentioned they also eat pinkie mice but I have no way to get a hold of them anytime soon due to where I live. However the pet stores around here sell red wigglers, which are earth worms, would they do the trick to get her to eat? Would Goliath worms also work since they sell those here as well? She just doesn’t seem to care for the crickets and I’m becoming concerned for her.