Hello, I recently got a baby Pac-Man Frog and I’ve done a ton of research but I still feel like I need some help. I got it on Saturday the 24th and I currently have it in a 16 quart (4 gallon) Sterilite container. I know it’s recommended to have them in a 10 gallon - 20 gallon but I thought since it’s so small that it wouldn’t need so much space at the moment and since they also move very little. I also put in about 4 inches of Eco Earth Coco Fiber so it can burrow pretty deep. When I brought it home though, it burrowed (like they do) but has been like that since Saturday (so approximately 5 days). I know they go into a state of estivation and moving into a new environment can be stressful so it takes them awhile to get accustomed to their new surroundings. However, I’ve noticed that the temperature usually gets about 75 - 77 degrees Fahrenheit during the day and gets to about 71 - 73 at night so I’m worried that it might be too cool in there during the day. I currently have two digital thermometers/hydrometers in there. There’s an Acurite one and another I can’t remember the brand name of. Both get different readings but usually the Acurite is more accurate. They will occasionally show the same humidity percentage. With that in mind, I also made the mistake of misting it too much. As far as my two digital thermometer/hydrometers say the humidity has started to climb down from 81% to about 66%. But it will occasionally spike back up to about 70% on both digital readers. I haven’t misted since Sunday and as far as I can tell the substrate seems to be damp. I have a small water dish in there also with some fake leaves/vine. I did attempt to dig and see if it was alright. I dug 2 inches deep and a little part of it was sticking out but idk what part of its body. Maybe the head? When I touched it though, it did twitch. So it’s definitely alive. Here are my questions: is it burrowed mainly because of not enough heat? Or because it’s stressed atm? And with the burrowing in mind should I wait for it to come out when it’s ready or go ahead and move it to a bigger enclosure? Letting the humidity getting down to what it is now and misting once a day alright as well? Also with the heat does anyone have any recommendations about ceramic heat emitters? I attempted to use a heat pad but it quickly came undone so I’m definitely not using that again. I was thinking when I get the chance to upgrade to an Exo Terra 18 x 18 x 18 terrarium and getting an Arcadia Deep Heat Projector. Sorry I promise I have done research and have compared several care sheets and documents but I still feel very lost. I’m just trying to be the best possible keeper that I can be.