I didn't domesticate any others that year but I figured if another malformed version of Henry came out I'd take it in but I've learned a huge lesson about being vigilant when it comes to socializing a domestic frog in the pool pond.
Last year I had almost 200 froglets that I accounted for and probably half that many more in the hours of the night when I wasn't monitoring their exit from the waters of the nursery pods. I saw 6 one-eyed froglets and since I have neither the space nor the budget to feed that many I let them go about their business and a couple of months later 2 of them were sticking around so I took those two in. Along with them there was one that I determined was blind or at least so close to blind that I decided to take that one too and another that was less than half the size of any other I'd seen in my years of observing them and so off color that I decided to take that one in too so now I have 4 yearlings, each with a different set of challenges. The "blind" one we've named Scooter definitely has a glaucoma-like condition in one eye that for the first several months swelled that eye up huge and kept it black like in their night-vision setting and also has an almost spina-bifida condition in her back legs and her hips and lower spine so she can't climb up or jump very well but her apetite is normal and she traverses the 75 gal. tank (which stands vertically) with normal Tree Frog enthusiasm. The initially tiniest oddly colored one we call P-Nut is a doe and has a cleft pallet but is otherwise a normal, hard charger of a Tree Frog. The 2 one-eyed ones are bucks named Iz and Buck. Buck is otherwise completely normal and Iz has respiratory difficulties he's learned to deal with and is the largest of them all at this point, he's the biggest eater among them. Needless to say, I only take them out under full supervision never more than one step away from them partly because of the owl hazzard but mostly because unlike Henry their unique physical characteristics can't be spotted from any distance at all.

Your place sounds really great. What are your native frogs and/or toads that spawn there?

Keep an eye out for any noticeable darkening of your suspected male's throat as the females don't have that at all. It only happens periodically. After 12 weeks, sometimes sooner, you can play recordings of Gray Tree Frog choruses and that'll fire up any males you have who can't chirp yet but can get excited about hearing the chorus. When they get excited hearing that their throats will definitely turn very dark and you'll know they're a buck rather than a doe. I have some good sound videos of our choruses on the youtube playlist I posted the link to in an earlier message that would serve that purpose and of course youtube in general is full of them.