So, here's one I bet nobody has heard!

Very early yesterday morning one of my juvenile clawed frogs, Maisie, escaped her tank somehow. I wouldn't have known, except she (unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it) made it from the living room around the corner into my bedroom, where she then proceeded to stick her dumb face in a mouse trap.
The trap going off woke me up, and I was able to get her back in the tank before she dried out. She didn't get caught in the trap, thank goodness, but it looks like it clipped her nose, as there's a bit of a bruise. There's also what looks like a small blood spot in her right eye but no open wounds. These injuries might also be from the fall from her tank? I'm not sure.

Anyway, I had to spend the night elsewhere last night (I weighted down and blocked up the tank lid before I left) and on getting home today I've noticed Maisie has lost most of her usual grey-brown coloration. She seems active and had her usual appetite when I fed her an hour ago, but I'm still nervous this could be a sign of a bigger problem. Any advice that you have is welcome!!

Tank size: 20 long shared with my male, Mosey, and another younger female, Moxie. None of them are full grown and none have ever escaped before.

Water change weekly

Diet: reptomin staple, earthworms, occasionally frozen bloodworms, and live guppies as a rare treat