Hello all. I'm having some trouble with my pacman Slim. For about 2 months now he's been buried and has only come out on his own once. I tried to feed him during that time and he didn't want to eat. After a day he went back under and I haven't seen him since. I check on him to make sure he's still living by gently poking the spot he is and he moves. He's 3 years old. He's buried himself for long periods of time before but the most were maybe 2 weeks and he was back at the surface and doing very well. This is the first time he's stayed under this long.

I did a tank cleaning 2 weeks ago to see if maybe that would perk him up. When I took him out I looked him over for anything odd. No signs of impaction, there was a big poop down in the hole next to him that I removed. He's still chubby, eyes are bright and he even hopped around and explored the tank. The next day he went back under in the exact same spot.

Temp: 75-80 degrees during the day. Drops to about 70-72 a night. Humidity is at 80. He eats crickets, nightcrawlers, and the occasional fuzzy mouse or horned worm as a treat but the crickets and nightcrawlers are his staples. All foods are dusted with calcium and multivitamins with D3.

I'm getting pretty worried at this point and am considering taking him to the vet. What do you all think? Is there something that I might be missing? Or should I just wait it out some more? It's still winter time here in Texas but I really doubt that should change any kind of behavior...can it?