Hi everyone, I tried posting before, but it didn't seem to work, so if there are two of these posts, I am sorry! Anyways, I am needing help deciding on which frog/toad I would like to get. First off, let's start by saying I have never owned a frog/toad, so keep that in mind. The most important thing that I want/need my frog/toad to be is diurnal. I do not really have any interest in an animal that is nocturnal, because it seems like it would be so boring, but maybe someone has more experience with a nocturnal species and will shed some light. I would also prefer that the frog/toad tolerates handling, as I would love to be able to handle them occasionally. I do also like larger frogs, but that is not as important. I absolutely love the look of milk frogs, but they are nocturnal and pretty loud from what I've read, and the frog/toad will be in my room with me, so that is the one of the reasons I would like a diurnal pet. I like poison dart frogs as well, but they are so small and do not tolerate any handling. So, I am kind of lost. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Josh