Hello!

Little update on Gordon and a few questions

So it turns out that I for sure have a male Whites Tree Frog, he likes to sing the song of his people that's for sure! Gordon has gone from (nub to snout) 2 1/4" to 3" whole inches! This guy is growing fast! When I got him his tank mates were fat and healthy and this boy was under weight and questionable, I believe the tank mates bullied him as he was always separate from the others in the tank. I wonder if his growth was possibly stunted due to the lack of food or he's just growing fast?

Alright so I thought I'd include his feeding routine so I can get some pointers and hear what you guys do

So for Gordon he only eats when he's on his perch. He will not eat in a container or if I take him out early for feeding, he simply refuses. He is a decisive boy who knows when he wants to eat!

So he comes out about every other day so he eats 3-4 times a week, sometimes more sometimes less.

On those days I can get him to eat 2-5 crickets, however eating five is his new record as of a few days ago! He wouldn't go near the tongs when I got him so having a way to monitor how he eats has been amazing.

One day a week the tong feed crickets are dusted heavily with Rapashy Calcium Plus, this is because he'll only eat two dusted at most. If I offer more then once a week he will get grumpy and not accept the calcium crickets even lightly dusted.

He gets dubia's in a small dish at the bottom of his tank as well.

The funny thing about Gordon is he only eats 1/4" crickets, he won't touch anything bigger no matter what it is. I tried giving him a horn worm and he refused it, he could be eating 1/2" to full size crickets. He doesn't like those for whatever reason however. We are trying mealworms (as a treat) next time we head to the store to see if he likes those.

So anything I should take away or add?

Now what do you do for your feedings?

Thanks!
-Alyssa