[WHAT YOU ARE GETTING
I have 2-3 portions (1 portion is a 10"x5" tub worth) of Salvinina minima.

[HOW TO GET IT/HOW IT SHIPS]
If you want these please PM me your paypal email and I will send you an invoice for the cost of shipping.
Shipping is done via USPS priority mail, small flat rate box. I ship within the continental US. I ship Monday through Thursday for a Wednesday through Saturday delivery.

[ABOUT THE PLANT]
Its a floating aquatic plant you can use in water features for your vivariums, paludarium, and of course aquariums.

It can be placed in very shallow streams/cups/bowls, or floated in deeper water features.

If you grow out tadpoles in a small tank/cups with a plant friendly grow light over it these make great cover, consume ammonia generated by the little ones to keep water quality up, and the roots grow microfauna they can eat-same goes for use with shrimp tanks and fish fry grow outs.

I use this stuff in my betta aquariums-they love to build bubble nests in it and relax in the shade it gives.

It is more tolerant of strong lights than other aquarium floating plants, as well as condensation under a lid (frogbit and dwarf water lettuce do poorly with too close light/water drips from lid), and it is not impossible to get rid off if you are inclined to remove it (unlike duckweed which just never goes away no matter how many times to clear it *all * out).

Salvinia minima has a cool cat tongue like texture on the tops of its leaves ad nice long roots-I find it grows larger leaves/longer roots when under stronger light. I usually grow mine with a 13 watt 6500k cfl bulb about 2-5" above the surface of the water. But It will grow under weaker lighting-any plant gorw light will work. It doesn't need any special nutrients. If roots get too long (average between 1"-2.5") you can simply pinch them to a shorter desired length.

If you have any questions feel free to ask!