Thread: PA Woods Vivariums

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Default Re: PA Woods Vivariums

Minor setback with new video...

So I was trying to finish my video tonight and actually surprise post it, but when I listened to the commentary I just couldn't. This means I have to redo audio like commentary again! I'm really just working tomorrow hard on the video. It'll come out soon! I'm going to work hard on it!

Wellsboro ate some more Butterworms and looks to be growing a belly and is gaining an appetite. Pious looks like he needs a diet lol.

I put a cup in the tree frogs enclosure and they jumped right in a ate up all the Butterworms. They both were eating them up.

I am going to try to possibly finish a care sheet tonight and tomorrow. I'd like to have something to show for because I have a lot of stuff floating around but don't have as many finished products as I'd like.

I am looking to create two new threads once the video is complete then I will separate into two threads.

I have found some more feeders for the Swarms Battles 2019 that I am sure will interest and entertain you with new journeys and challenging battles. I believe the Swarms Battles will be more informative and provide more care for keepers.

I am still looking at having another series the Seasons. I am going to try to get the same light for all three enclosures to make them more connected and to all have the same experience. I am looking to have Foggers and Misters for the enclosures as well. I have given a lot of thought already to what I will be trying to accomplish and what I want to document and how I want to educate others.

It's going to be a winter of preparation and updates and a spring of execution with being more consistent at videos. As I turn my attention to recording the exotic animals behind the scenes ill be pushing for the updates.

I don't have any questions for this update I just want to have more things completed asap and that's kind of what I'm focusing on tonight.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

2. This member thanks Larry Wardog for this post:

Thread Information