If he's eating regularly then every few days sounds fine.
If he's eating regularly then every few days sounds fine.
Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)
yep he is. I brought him in some more crickets last night and when I came close to the tank he jumped to the door. They learn quick. lol. Is even every couple of days normal? I can't say for sure that he is every day or anything, but it just seems that I have noticed it a lot. Of course I watch him constantlySeems like every 2-3 days maybe. He is very active at night and eating very well.
God bless,
Laura
Excellent. Did you manage to get a fecal sample from him?
No, I need to call the vet and see how much that costs. Not too bad I am sure. My Grandmother is in the hospital, so it has been kind of in and out of town a lot lately.
God bless,
Laura
Sorry to hear that Laura. I hope she gets well soon.
Founder of Frogforum.net (2008) and Caudata.org (2001)
Thank you. I think they may release her in the next couple of days as she has improved some. Thank you for the kind words.
God bless,
Laura
I, too, wish her a speedy recovery.
all the time
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)