I haven't actually got any frogs yet, I will be a total beginner.
I have been reading up for months now to make sure frogs will be right for me and more importantly whether I can give them a happy life.
I plan to start out with fake plants but I keep wondering about the substrate. I really like the more natural look substrate but keep hearing that paper towels would be best. I would be grateful of some opinions on whether I can go with an earthy substrate or should I stick with the paper towels. Which substrate would be best for WTF (as in the more natural looking if it is possible.)
My other question is about the size of Exo terra I should go with. I did plan to just go straight in and get a 45x45x60 but I read somewhere that baby Whites tree frogs may have trouble finding food in a bigger space. Can I go strait for the 45x45x60 or should I go for a smaller size and upgrade later and if so what size would be a better starter.
I would really appreciate some opinions and guidance as I want to start out right.
Oh and by the way, I would like to keep 2 frogs. Does that sound O.K in this size.
Thanks.