I have a 18x24x18 Exo Terra tank setup with a 50w basking bulb and a 5.0 uvb bulb aswell as a mostkong system with just one nozzle set to spray 5 times a day for a minute. The tank has a false bottom and coconut fiber bedding with sphagnum moss on top of it. I have various plants in there that I purchased, took out their dirt and soaked in filtered or spring water. I also did the background with the coconut fiber, sphagnim and some orchid wood chunks. My humidity at night keeps going down to 40. As the tank is in my soms room. And I already lost one frog that was perfect but got some red sores on her and last night she just hopped down and passed away. My other tree frog looks great though I don’t see him eat he looks plump. The female I saw maybe a week ago sitting on the glass with her mouth open looking like she was turning to get something out of her stomachs. That same day I saw her eat a cricket but she got coconut fiber all in her mouth. Maybe she got impacted and didn’t do well? Idk. Anyone witness this before? Or can lead me in the right direction to get the enclosure more humid steady?thanks in advance.