I can't believe I didn't catch these sooner! I was changing my frogs water bowl and found an earthworm had gotten stuck in it, and the surface of the water was FILLED with dust sized white mites/parasites of some kind! They're scattered through the soil, not nematodes, more like drastically scaled down fleas or springtails, none of them where larger than a comma, they have bug like, narrow, even, bodies and kind of glide along the surface of the water, I don't know if they came from the earthworms or my frog already had them and they're population exploded due to stress, but I suspect them came in with the soil. I didn't see any on my frog (checked around the eyes/mouth/and vent as best I could but she's very small and untouchable.), I've got some worms from the same bin in water to see if they were carrying the parasites.
More concerning I found about three worms of some kind, short worms, they're definitely a different species, found in no particular area of the tank, there aren't many of them, about a centimeter long maybe? They are white with segmented bodies, dark heads, and a slight darkness at their rump, you can see the vein in their back, too small to get an image.

I would send these in for testing+ make a vet trip (though maybe too stressful anyway) but #1 my frog hasn't pooped and #2 pay was just cut, and extra went into a small trip recently, there's absolutely nothing left and I'm on my own treating this, my dad has suggested I mix a drop of pure Neem oil into a water bottle to spray the tank while my frog is in a new bin nearby, would this be safe enough? It is supposed to degrade quickly and be the safest option for pest treatment I know, I'd just take the tank out to bleach but it has a background with live plants and may not even contain the mite/things. If they're mites will ladybugs eat them?

I will disinfect the entire tank tomorrow and use a sterile bin for the next month at least, I'm also giving her a long warm bath. I don't know how to control this IF they really are parasites and are in my frog..

I moved my frog into a small observation container with nothing but paper towel, a little water, and a quickly made hide. The poor girl has been on a hunger strike and I've been leaving her alone except when necessary (offering food at night, cleaning tank, changing water, and once replacing her hide with something more secure) she's just not settling down and every action stresses her out. I'm thinking I may need to be force fed but the extreme stress of that could just make thing even worse, especially if she's been infected. She NEEDS to eat, and soon, still plump enough and active, but it's been a week and even before that her appetite was spotty.

For identification I can't get a picture, but maybe someone on here has dealt with similar to what I'm describing, or at least know a general treatment for parasites just in case, I won't know if they live inside the animals until tomorrow, but I have a high powered microscope if there is something to look for..

I haven't slept all night so I've got to go, sorry for the ramble, just trying to get some information down before I leave.. I can't find any similar images either, so if you have a good resource for identifications, please tell me! I'm so scared.