Hello, it's me again! I'm a new frog owner. I got my baby Pacman at an expo about 6 days ago. When I first brought him home, for the first 4 nights, he ate like a champ. I bought some nightcrawlers, which I then cut into about 4-5 smaller pieces (because they were HUGE) & he'd always eat 2 or 3 good size pieces. I fed those to him with tongs & he didn't seem to mind it. However, as of yesterday night & now tonight, he won't eat them for me... I've tried for half an hour each time, but he just turns away from me like he's not interested. He seems like he's okay. He comes out this time every night, stays until morning, & burrows back down until it's nighttime again & up he goes.

I would like to mention that, as of right now, I do put him in a separate container for feeding, just because I'm terrified of him getting impacted. Could that be stressing him out a bit, or do you think I should switch up his food to something other than nightcrawlers?

I could 100% be overreacting, but I am just terrified that the little guy is starving & I can't stand that thought. Is it normal for him to be going two nights in a row without eating as a baby? What's the normal wait until you should force feed a baby?

Sorry for the load of questions! If you can answer any, it is highly appreciated. My frog & I appreciate your time.