We have a 10 gallon bioactive setup that's been up and running since September. It has a tube uvb bulb that is on a 12 hour cycle. Clean up crew consists of dwarf white isopods and spring tails. Substrate is covered with zoo med frog moss. When I've checked the bugs are reproducing and thriving. There is no additional heat. There's a large water dish in the center of the tank for two fire belly toads. Water is treated with Prime and left to sit 24 hours and is changed daily or every two days. The tank gets misted daily with distilled water. We got the frogs from Big Al's in October as babies. We have fed them mostly flightless fruit flies every day/every two days powdered with repashy calcium plus on every meal. They've been growing rapidly and seem to be healthy. I have a couple of questions. One frog (Flame) seems to be very dominant - eats first and bullies the other if it gets too close and is considerably fatter. The other frog (Jack) has always been a lighter eater and prone to climbing everything - walls, plants, bark. I've noticed that Jack doesn't seem to have a very strong eating reponse and has been spending an inordinate amount of time climbing walls. He also seems to have lost a bit of weight. I'm not sure what to do. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!