Hi Everyone,

i am a newbie owner of a white tree frog. It is the first frog i have ever had. I just got it on Sunday and i wanted to see if i can get any help/feedback. i have been reading posts here of all kinds for a while regarding the species and experiences of people and finally decided to get one. i now come for some feedback/help as i have read so much information that im not sure which way to go or what to try. so as i mentioned before, i just got it on Sunday. i have attempted to feed it crickets but he does not seem interested at all. its of course now 5 days in and i am a bit concerned. I am housing it on an exo terra 18x18x18 cage. i am using a combination of a bit of coconut and moss as substrate. I attempted to feed for the first time the next day i had gotten it just to give him some time to i guess acclimate to the new housing and i have tried each day ever since but no success. my temperatures range anywhere between 77F and 81F during the day and climbs down just a bit at night to 75F. my humidity hovers anywhere between 60-70% throughout.

At this point i have attempted to feed him outside his cage as well but no reaction to the crickets that way either. is there something i should change or watch out for? could this be stress related or needing more time to acclimate to the enclosure? Am i doing anything incorrectly?

As there are so much more knowledgeable people on here, any feedback, suggestions and/or ideas is greatly appreciated as i am getting concerned. i would think from all i have read and seen that they are good eaters but i am having no luck.