Hi, I bought a juvenile Pacman frog about 6 weeks ago from Petco. I set him up in a 10 gallon tank with coconut husk substrate, a large soaking dish, and a piece of wood for hiding under. I’ve had my firebellies for several years now and keep them in a separate 30 gallon tank with a similar set up. The firebelly tank is reading at just about 70 with one large heating mat underneath, and the firebellies have been fine. I live in Chicago and the current temperate drops down to -2 at night so it’s very cold. The problem is that my Pacman tank is only reading at 68...so I bought a second heat mat with one on the side and one underneath. The temp is still reading at 68. My Pacman has not been eating and has totally burried himself under the substrate. Does anyone have any advice for heating the tank during the winter?? I’ve recently bought a space heater to try and heat the room to bring up the temperature, but that’s not a very permanent solution because I can’t run the space heater 24/7. Any heating advice would be greatly appreciated