I was just curious about something. I have a 20 gallon long tank and I was wondering would it be possible to keep 2 pacmans in a divided tank(10g each)? I was thinking about picking up some cross stitch canvas(the plastic kind thats fairly bendable if that makes any sense) and hot glue it in the center for a divider and let it dry for a bit since I won't be getting any frogs for about a month or two if this is safe for the frogs. If they would get rather larger than expected, I would have no problem picking up another tank to create an enclosure for them that is more roomy. I would rather have a stress free and save environment for my frogs, so I would like to get input before I even think about doing this. If this isn't a good idea, that really wouldn't affect anything since I would be happy with just one buddy instead of two if its best for them :) i apologize if this seems pretty stupid or funny to ask, I've never owned frogs before and I really don't want to make any mistakes that can risk them to become stressed and such when I pick them up.