Hey all!

yesterday I noticed my female WTF has developed some discoloration on her back and I quickly moved her to the quarantine tank. I️ think it may be acute fungal infection, or some sort of bacteria but wanted to hear a second opinion. I have a vet appointment scheduled for a few days- but since she is acting normal (except that she is stressed from being moved into the quarantine tank.) I am hoping there is some action I can take to help/reduce the spreading, and if anyone has seen/ experienced a similar type of mark?

She is still eating and active at night. She has seemed stressed lately as well as a little bloated. I think she is slightly impacted and so I gave her a honey bath yesterday.
Apart from that, she has been normal. No markings or unusual activity on my male WTF so far.

General info:

40 gallon vertical tank, 2 WTF same age Male + Female
75-80 Fahrenheit
50-max 70 humidity
I use Brita-filtered tap water and treat it with rep-safe. changed every other day unless very dirty
Moss & reptile carpet substrate
Tank full clean every 2-3 weeks
No natural plants except the live moss
Dusted crickets and wax worm diet
smaller & less frequent poop but normal consistency and color
regular shedding cycle
lately been sleeping on the ground in a corner
coloring has been ranging from light green to purple/brown depending on time of day/location/light.

She also gets very stressed when separated from her tank mate, so I have a hard time deciphering what is her possible illness, and what is situational stress.

here is an image of her spot yesterday and today.
Name:  IMG-1177.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  583.4 KB Name:  IMG-1191.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  1.44 MB

Thank you so much! I appreciate any information