Quote Originally Posted by daybr4ke View Post
After reading up when I got my frog, I read up on Pacmans from Petsmart, and found a lot of stories about mysterious health failures in frogs bought there specifically(found at least one thread on Dendroboards, and a couple on here.). I've personally resolved never to buy another pacman at petsmart, especially after returning a while ago to find the decomposing corpse of a baby pacman in the enclosure my own frog had been in before I bought him, complete with fresh mealworms that looked as if they had just been added. Seeing that made me pretty sad tbh.
That's awful. Such apathy.

I am lucky, I was thinking of getting a pacman whilst away for work. About 2weeks after getting home, I showed up with my girlfriend to a store with good reviews, they happened to have my albino cranwelli. After speaking with the owner a while, appearing apprehensive about buying. I chose to leave with the baby that day, and I couldn't be happier. I guess I am a lucky one. To be quite honest, this last 10 months having the frog to care about has been a great improvement to my quality of life, even though she will never feel much more than rudimentary emotions in my direction. I would be devastated if she were to die.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk