I'm still reeling, I got my first exoterra (36x18x36) and it's huuuge! I mean, I could probably fit in this thing. I got it for a neat $180 which is amazing even for second hand, with a monsoon fogger and some basic lighting. I'm intimidated by how much room there is, seeing as my paludarium build fell apart because I rushed the everloving heck out of it.

I'm planning for either white's tree or amazon milk frogs, I'm hesitant to put down ~$70 for a single milk frog when I'm totally new at amphibians. If anyone has some general/species specific advice they could give it would be much appreciated, I've only scaped purely aquatic tanks before so I'm hesitant to rely solely on what research I've done for frog vivs that go along with basic care sheets.

The standard greatstuff/silicone background is fine, I'm planning throwing in some cork flats and rounds for my creeping fig to grow on. I want to do a waterfall, I've got a submersible pump from an old tank kit I had stashed that would generate enough flow for a small one. I'm just concerned a big pool area will drown them or something... maybe I'm not used to things that aren't fully aquatic. How many white's tree frogs would be suitable for a viv that big? I feel like I'd baulk on more after buying one milk frog and then have a giant viv with one single frog... Maybe best to go with whites?

I feel I may have rambled a bit but I hope this is legible...