Thread: how often

Nationality
    [United States]

Default how often

i am interested in getting a pacman frog but the bosses of the house are still thinking about it so it maybe a few weeks. anyway the pacman frogs that are at the reptile amphibian store are about the size of a 50 cent piece how often should i feed supers or night crawlers?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: how often

For a baby nightcrawler worms will likely have to be cut into smaller bits, at least in half. Superworms aren't a very healthy food, so I'd recommend using other healthier foods, assuming they're what you meant by Supers. The regularity of feeding is not always agreed upon exactly, but younger frogs should be fed more regularly than adults, every day or every other day. For my various froglets I personally feed two days in a row, then skip a day and feed another two consecutive days after. My young treefrogs seemed to grow pretty well on it. Just make sure to dust their meals with calcium+d3 powder and a multivitamin powder. Here's the sticky thread for dusting schedules, you may have already looked at it. I hope this helps.
    http://www.frogforum.net/showthread....ting-Schedules
    1 Male Giant African Bullfrog
    2 Woodhouse's Toads
    11 Pacific Treefrogs
    1 Dubia Roach Colony
    2 Australian Green Treefrogs

Thread Information