I have had this frog for 2years now and recently he seems sick.

Symptoms:
He was jumping at the glass and constantly climbing on the glass. He now has a reddish lower belly and legs (might be irritation, but I know it's also a sign of red leg - see picture). He hasn't had much of an appetite the last 2-3 weeks. Last time he ate was 1 week ago - 1 cricket. He pooped since then and it looked normal. He also seems to be shedding a lot. I keep finding strings of skin in his water bowl.

Tank:
During the day it is usually between 80-85(F) at night it goes down to 70. He has plenty of things to climb on and spots to hide. He also has a soaking pool that I fill with bottled spring water. Nothing in his tank has changed in at least 6mon so I don't think it's an environmental issue. I was feeding him mainly mealworms but have since realized that is not good. I am trying to switch him to crickets. He's attempted to eat one a couple times after the one he last ate, but misses and gives up.

Today, I gave him a warm bath with honey and pedialyte to see if that helps. I'm trying to avoid the vet because I called and just a checkup was $70 which is a bit much for me.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!