Hello there, I'm new to the forum! I've actually been browsing on it for a few months now, preparing for my Brazilian Horned Frog to get home!

I've had him for a few months now (3.5), and have had no issues with him ever, but for the last two weeks he seems to be acting strange.

Normally he poops at least once a week, but he hasn't pooped for almost three weeks now. I've tried feeling around his stomach to see if there is any impaction, but I feel nothing. He hasn't eaten much in the last two weeks either. Only three mealworms. He's a little bloated, but doesn't look too concerning aside from the fact that he hasn't been eating, bathing, pooping, or doing anything.

NOW, I did travel with him two weeks ago. I drove from Arizona to Minnesota with him in the car because I will be here for the duration of the summer (until late September) until I need to go back to college.

I understand that he may just be stressed still from the drive, but I really want to make sure as he is normally a really great eater and will eat anything in front of him (he even tries for my hand/tongs, silly guy).