So, I have a hard time reconciling owning captive frogs, who are supposed to live 10+ years in only their enclosure when in natural habitats they move around freely albeit because they are avoiding predators. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I thought maybe a very reasonable hamster ball adventure could be nice in small increments every once in a while. Am I crazy for trying to find a solution to a solitary life or do I just let them sit there? Some background of it helps, my two dumpys, Bud and Weis (I didn't name them), live in a nice place with a hide, a pond, fake hanging plants to hide in, a climbing log which I've attached vines on from the side it is on to the other through the center of the enclosure. I also have a cliff pond. Bud is always in the cliff pond and Weis is always under the hide. Bud is sure to pee on me when I handle him and Weis is bigger and will crawl up to my shoulder and jump around onto walls and such. I do this very rarely because these frogs are a gift to my very science oriented 4 year old daughter who handles them well but I prefer to respect the frogs interests and life rather than hers in this scenario. I still get hung up on the frogs being in a small place forever. So, per my post, does anyone have thoughts about accommodating a larger life? I'm interested even if it's a "hell no". Anyway, thanks in advance!