Thread: Climbing and my whites tree frog dont work out well!

treefrogsrules

Smile Climbing and my whites tree frog dont work out well!

Does anyone elses whites tree frog climb and slides once they sit still, ive only seen climb without sliding once. I'm not worried or anything but does anyone else's do this.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: Climbing and my whites tree frog dont work out well!

My two White's are the odd couple. One is messy and wild, the other is clean and calm. The calm one moves as gracefully as a White's can. He really barely disturbs anything. The other one, on the other hand, is a big clumsy frog. And for some reason, he has issues with climbing on the glass. A lot of time, he slides down. The other one can stay perfectly still on the glass for so long, but not the wild one.

This is only when he is moving at night though. He can rest in the corner of the glass and background and be fine the whole day. And it doesn't happen all the time, just most of the time.

Amphibians

For me they only really slide down when the tank has just been misted. The water on the glass makes it harder to climb on. My larger one has given up climbing on the glass and only climbs in the branches now, I think she got fed up with sliding around. My smaller is in a plastic tub, and he slides down that as well.

into

Quote Originally Posted by 1beataway View Post
    My two White's are the odd couple. One is messy and wild, the other is clean and calm. The calm one moves as gracefully as a White's can. He really barely disturbs anything. The other one, on the other hand, is a big clumsy frog. And for some reason, he has issues with climbing on the glass. A lot of time, he slides down. The other one can stay perfectly still on the glass for so long, but not the wild one.

This is only when he is moving at night though. He can rest in the corner of the glass and background and be fine the whole day. And it doesn't happen all the time, just most of the time.
    I have the same situation. Dumper is so clumsy and tries to climb the glass, slides down, climbs again, slides down, starts climbing faster like he's frustrated and then gives up and sits on top of one of the plastic igloos and usually ends up tipping it over into the pond.

KassyMiller

yup my one big guy DK slides all the time, where as winnifred just sits on the branch most of the time....

Thread Information