I came home after a mini bread away to find out that my whites tree frog had died. He was being looked after by my parents at my house- so no change in environment. Temperature/ humidity/ water/ food had all remained the same as always so don't think it could be that. He was quite dumpy with a big belly. He was found dead in his water bowl sitting up, however appeared very thin. There was no change in behaviour prior to this. He had attempted to jump from a height twice in the past, missing and falling to the ground and then appearing to wind himself and becoming lifeless and not breathing for a minute and then getting up as normal. Not sure if this would have anything to do with it? Very strange, and I am of course devastated to loose him.

my second, slightly smaller tree frog who he was house with is now also distressed. He has been jumping around the tank like Spider-Man across the glass walls, and rubbing his nose up against the glass walls- causing bruising to his face. He's calmed down slightly today, however not feeding and doesn't seem himself. He has recognised my voice though and turning his head to me when I talk. I'm very worried for my second frog also. Any help would be greatly appreciated.🐸