Post #1! First-time RETF owner, trying to do everything by the book. Had 'Pale Ale' a little over one week and he's not thriving. He was spending all day and night stationary on the upper part of the glass, then eventually moved to the opposite side lower down, where he stayed for several days. Moves his resting stop lower and lower by the day, but barely moves AM/PM. I was concerned the roaming crickets weren't being eaten so I bought a glass bowl to feed. The first or second night after, I caught him along side the bowl, about to feed (he only comes out when it's pitch black, and of course, he goes comatose when I'm near by). The 3 crickets were gone in the morning.

Since then, he's made the glass bowl his permanent resting spot, day and night. The last live cricket and Pale Ale co-exist in the bowl now; the cricket flailing, Pale Ale playing dead. No signs of movement, I am a night owl/workaholic and check every couple hours while trying not to disturb him

Pic in Bowl:
http://i.imgur.com/DJilPJq.jpg
Pic of Tank Setup: http://i.imgur.com/LJS6GKj.jpg (using this setup: http://www.joshsfrogs.com/tree-frog-...-12x12x18.html)

I know RETFs are sensitive to new environments. I know they can go several days without eating. I know humidity and temp consistency is important (I have analog and digital gauges inside, I'm not sure I trust either one completely. But he's less and less mobile. Sinking lower and lower on the glass (now bowl). Not using the water to clean or poop (I've never seen evidence of poop). He's looking skinny.

Answers below to care related Qs. Thank you in advance for your expertise!

1----what 'kind' of frog is it: RETF

2----please include a photo of the frog: See above.
3----Please include a photo of the frog's current enclosure: See above.
4----size of enclosure: 12x12x18
5----# on inhabitants: 1
6----has or was the frog kept with a different species or with any other tank mate: No
7----is there a new tank mate----was the new tank mate quarantined: No
8----what is the typical humidity level: 70s
9----what temperature is maintained: 70s
10---what is, specifically, being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure: Light on/off. Nothing els.
11---describe the enclosure lighting: 13w UVB100 daylight bulb
12---describe enclosure maintenance: Try to change water everyday, but it's rarely used/dirty.
13---what kind of water is used:Water w/ Dechlorinator added for all of the above. Aquasafe for Reptiles.
-----for misting
-----for the frog's soaking dish
-----is de-chlorinator used / what brand
14---material(s) used for substrate - be very specific: Josh's Frog Coco Brick.
15---enclosure set up:
-----if recent - describe how the enclosure was cleaned -hasn't had full cleaning yet, outside of paper towel wipe downs.
-----plants( live or artificial) if artificial plants are used are they plastic or fabric: All artificial, Exo Terra / similar brand + jungle vine.
-----describe wood, bark , and background materials
16---when is the last time the frog ate: Possibly yesterday. Or day before.
17---have you found poop lately:Not clear, not ure.
18---how often is the frog fed: Offered every 1-2 days.
19---what size feeder is given: 1/4" - 1/2" crickets.
20---what other feeders are used as treats: Nothing
21---what is the frog's main food source: Crickets so far.
22---do feeders roam free in the enclosure or is the frog bowl Previously roaming, now bowl fed.
23---vitamins - what brand and how often: Just started adding these to cricket cage
24---calcium - what brand and how often: Whatever is used by Petland when crickets are purchased
25---was the frog without calcium for any period of time: Unclear
26---approximate age of the frog: Unclear.
27---how long have you owned the frog 1-2 weeks
28---who cared for the frog before you: Unclear
29---is the frog wild caught or captive bred; Supposedly captive bred
30---how often the frog is handled -- are gloves used ( what kind of gloves): Only when purchased. Genius Petland employee handled without gloves then handed to me to hold. I used gloves when I brought home, but it hasn't been handled since.
31---is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area: My room. Low?
30---has or was the frog properly quarantined (yes or no): Unclear?
-----for how long