Hi all

I've decided to re-do my gut loading and dusting regime as I look more into it and have got more products. I'm getting a bit obsessed in ensuring that the proper diet is provided, as the more books I have got the more varied info I am getting

I would like to hear some opinions to see if this would be sufficent... Gut loading: Feed 1: Repashy superfood and hydro-load. For the other two feedings (every other day) natural fruit and veg, such as romain lettuce, oranges, squash, potatoes, carrots, red lettuce, etc. Necessary to sprinkle calcium on veg?

Supplementation: Crickets, locust, super worms, earthworms and roaches with Repashy calcium plus at every feed as recommended on the tub and for pink mice they would be dipped in calcium with medium D3. I have heard with pink mice that they lack calcium and have high vitamin A

Species this will be for are African Bull frog (which is taking pinkies and insects and is not kept under UVB), yellow-bellied toads which are provided with UVB and green tree frogs

It would be good to see what many other members way of doing things are and what has worked, please share

Thanks