Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Chicken?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Re: Chicken?

    ive feed mine cooked chicken before but never tried raw....he ate a good amount of it and seemed to be fine

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: Chicken?

    Quote Originally Posted by habeeb View Post
    ive feed mine cooked chicken before but never tried raw....he ate a good amount of it and seemed to be fine
    @habeeb How was it cooked? boiled?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Chicken?

    nah it was a roasted chicken I got from wal mart...gave it some of the breast....fed him that here and there and he was fine with it...but don't know if its a good thing or not

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    39

    Default Re: Chicken?

    Yeah if I was going to try cooked I would just maybe boil it. No spices or anything. They people I seen feeding it were giving it as raw. Just unsure if Weldon could get any sickness from it or like pancreatitis from it

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Age
    39
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Chicken?

    I actually have wondered this myself, and from the same source, instagram. I could not find anything about it online either. I just decided to not without the proper sourcing. However, I cook with chicken almost daily, so it would be far more convenient.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Nationality
    [Canada]
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    55

    Default Re: Chicken?

    I guess we can assume its the same as a raw mouse, or a bird?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    8

    Default Re: Chicken?

    I been giving mine raw tilapia fillets to mix things up. Like in the wild they will feed on birds, so raw chicken should be safe.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Raw Chicken
    By COOCOpUcHoo in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 24th, 2013, 08:37 AM
  2. Raw chicken???
    By drewnation in forum African Bullfrogs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 31st, 2013, 10:19 PM
  3. chicken for frogs????
    By julsShaw in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 30th, 2012, 11:42 PM
  4. Mountain Chicken
    By tgampper in forum Other Frogs & Toads
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 21st, 2010, 08:30 AM
  5. Chicken!
    By Billy in forum African Bullfrogs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 24th, 2009, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •