It depends how far away you live. I bought mine in November when it was chilly and they shipped with a heat pack.
It depends how far away you live. I bought mine in November when it was chilly and they shipped with a heat pack.
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
I still would like to give the White's Tree Frog a try as well. Would one or two be okay in a 12x12x18 Exo-terra terrarium?
Welcome, i don't have Red-eyes, or Whites. i do have Gray tree frogs, and i love them. Good luck with your project!
1.0.0 Husband
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Powder Puff dogs
2.1.0 American Hairless Terrier dogs
1.0.0 horses
2.0.0 Eastern Gray Treefrogs
1.1.0 Dendrobates Tinctorius Azureus
2.3.0 rosy boas
![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)
I just looked them up two would be fine in one of those sorry hah
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)