Well I asked on my other thread but it only started as a picture thread so not sure how many responses it will actually get. Basically a few days ago I bought an albino crannie, was told he didn't really eat much and all they could get him to eat was pinkies. I didn't see how he was kept, but as you can see he's had sand stuck to him (first picture) so im guessing he was kept a little dry.

Anyways! Since he's been here he was moved onto eco earth and then left alone to settle, with the odd locust thrown in for him to eat in his own time. Today I decided to try to get him to tong feed. After a little encouragement it turns out he has a voracious appetite, i'm hoping that means he's feeling better in his new home. Unfortunately when he was feeding his enthusiasm meant he grabbed the tongs, which is when I noticed his lower jaw was quite rubbery/soft. Other than that to me he looks ok, but do you think i've caught it in time and the correct husbandry will see him right? Or is there anything else I can do for him? I know not to overload him with calcium and D3 as thats almost as bad as none at all, i'm hoping slow and steady, consistent correct care will do him good, I just hope his internal organs are ok

Anyway, thanks for any help you can offer. The second picture is of him a few minutes ago, freshly shed and just eaten a few locusts and crickets.