Thread: why??

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default why??

why is cr-ap concidered a bad word. come on people... time to grow up i understand isf i said a real bad word but realy, ive contacted leagal guidence and am going after this case if not resolved, cr-ap isnt a fouwl word, and this kind junk is why i hated this place to start wth,,, if im not forgivin for my words ill go through with legal acttoing over my freedom of speech... enough said

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Default Re: why??

The forum censors the post, so we are unable to see what the original word was. If you claim that was the word you used, then the infraction will be removed. The same procedure is used for everyone across the board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1.0.0 Oophaga Pumilio 'Black Jeans'
    0.0.10 Phyllobates Vittatus
    0.0.3 Phyllobates Terribilis 'Mint'
    0.0.3 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Patricia'
    0.0.5 Dendrobates Leucomelas
    0.0.2 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Powder Blue'
    0.0.2 Ranitomeya Variabilis 'southern'
    0.0.3 Epipedobates Anthonyi 'zarayunga'
    1.2.0 Phyllobates bicolor
    0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius 'azureus'
    0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia
    0.0.1 Gramastola porteri
    0.2.0 Canines
    1.0.0 Tabby/Maine Coon Mix
    2.1.0 Genetics Experiments
    0.1.0 Bed Bully

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

yes... i used the word cr-ap didnt relize it was cencered then i get a infraction.... i want the infraction removed and forgivness givin to me by the person who turned me in

the infraction was already removed. that is the end of it. the mod who issued the infraction was following the rules set forth by the forum owner, as any other mod would have done had they seen it first. if you are looking for an apology, look elsewhere. no one will be apologizing for doing their job.
    1.0.0 Oophaga Pumilio 'Black Jeans'
    0.0.10 Phyllobates Vittatus
    0.0.3 Phyllobates Terribilis 'Mint'
    0.0.3 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Patricia'
    0.0.5 Dendrobates Leucomelas
    0.0.2 Dendrobates Tinctorius 'Powder Blue'
    0.0.2 Ranitomeya Variabilis 'southern'
    0.0.3 Epipedobates Anthonyi 'zarayunga'
    1.2.0 Phyllobates bicolor
    0.0.3 Dendrobates tinctorius 'azureus'
    0.0.1 Avicularia Avicularia
    0.0.1 Gramastola porteri
    0.2.0 Canines
    1.0.0 Tabby/Maine Coon Mix
    2.1.0 Genetics Experiments
    0.1.0 Bed Bully

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

No... see this is why this group is so messed up... people say they womt apologize for not contacting a person first before taking action. I would contact the person before action is taken to try rectify the issue expeacally when word that arnt agressive are cencered.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

So Mrs Bigheads well.I hope her story helps other frogs and owners. This forum has been good and bad some on here are just nasty to other people and I don't like it so I won't be checking in here anymore. Your experience may be different.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Ill check in from time to time... i have a few friends here but i spend more time on caudata.org its a better armosphere then here

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

I'll go on there. Seeing your story was it.

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

Yupp. I was cencered and marrited for saying the word cr-ap. Why do they do that and then have thr balls to not say there sorry. Its good though.. my atterny says i have a case if i wish to go after it... still deciding

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States

The back and forth is really unnecessary. Also, there are many suitable words in the English language that you could use in substitute of "cr-ap" while still perfectly getting your point across.
    We strive to keep the forum family friendly so we have sensors in place to protect the younger members. This hobby does not come with an age requirement - folks of all ages love frogs and that means younger frog keepers will seek out a forum such as this to enhance their knowledge and to seek help with care when needed.

With that in mind, the post in question was overall aggressive and provoking in nature, seemingly designed trying to rile members up.

Let's move forward. The saying "If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all" is often a good place to start.
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.

"If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

The uvb debate and alot of inconclusive studies. I use uvb for my frogs and people were attacking me about it and their evidence is always a bunch of inconclusive studies. And my vet doesn't know anything according to them. I'm not gonna listen to the same inconclusive broken record . They're some very nice people on here but it only takes 2 real vile ones to turn off a new member.

100+ Post Member
    Nationality
    [United States]

That does sum it aggressive and provoking that's been my frog forum experience

Nationality
    [United States]
    Blog Entries

The infraction was given for what appeared to be profanity. It was removed when you let us know what the word was. I am unsure why you expect the mods to pm you before giving an infraction when you have no problem posting a thread for all to see. As soon as I saw your post saying what the word actually was, (while having limited access to the forum,) I asked another mod to take care of it. I would have apologized when I had an opportunity to get on the forum, but I do not feel I owe you one, at this point, with the insults you have sent my way, through this thread and via pm. Your mythical attorney should not be advising you that you have a case, as you agreed to a terms of service when signing up for this site. I work for 8 attorneys in various fields of law, I know how this works If you do not follow the rules, you get an infraction, your infraction was removed, move on.

Deniserothfus, your posts regarding the uv were very rude, and therefore the responses were edgy. I apologize for not taking the high road and moving on, but I do not like false information spread on the forum.

This thread has no place to go but downhill. If you still want to discuss the topic with me or one of the other mods, you may pm us.
    2.0.3 Hyla versicolor "Eastern Gray Tree Frogs"
    2.2.0 Agalychnis callidryas "Red Eyed Tree Frogs"

0.0.3 Dendrobates auratus "Turquoise and Bronze"
    0.0.1 Anaxyrus fowleri "Fowler's Toad"

15. This member thanks LilyPad for this post:

Thread Information