I recently got two FBTs and this is my first time owning frogs. I am not sure of the sex of either of them. I think they're both female because neither of them have nuptial pads or the "hooks" on their second fingers. Sometimes at night though I hear what I can only describe as like a chirping noise coming from their tank. A few times I have found them in what would be the mating position, but the smaller of the two, Peach, usually climbs out from underneath the larger one, Mario (I named them before I looked up how to sex them, lol).

The majority of the time they are fine together in the tank, only really bothering each other when what I described above happens. When it comes to feeding however, the larger one Mario is very aggressive towards Peach if he sees her get a cricket. The first time this happened he jumped at her, and the most recent time (yesterday) he actually attacked her - he had her leg in his mouth any everything! Needless to say it was very alarming. Like I mentioned they are fine together in the tank when I'm not feeding them, but as soon as I let the crickets out they go crazy.

I'm just looking for some advice on what to do. I don't want Peach to get hurt or end up dead but I also don't want to give either of them away.