Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frog doesn't want to eat

Default Re: Frog doesn't want to eat

Ah yeah which is nice! I was thinking of getting him a habisphere but not sure it's big enough for when he is full grown

from Hannah

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by FantaTizer View Post
    Ah yeah which is nice! I was thinking of getting him a habisphere but not sure it's big enough for when he is full grown

from Hannah
    Very fancy. Tanks like that are expensive in my country cause it's usually custom made. Most of the people keep fish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're quite expensive here too but worth it!

from Hannah

5. This member thanks FantaTizer for this post:

An update on my tank ( after pasting black sticker on 3 sides )

Thanks everyone for the help and advice!

7. 4 members thank joshua123 for this post:

Nationality
    [Canada]

That looks better and I bet he will like it a lot better now. The tank looks good and the only other advice I could give is now that you have worked out all the kinks with his home is just leave him be and let him settle in. I imagine the tinkering with stuff the past week hasn't helped with the stress and the settling in so now that its done I would try to stay away from the tank as much as possible so he can chill. I know its hard with a new pet, but stress is very bad for these guys. The only time I am actually around my frog is at night when he comes up and its feeding night or for misting and the only time he is handled is for his monthly cleaning, at this time I do very good visual of him to make sure nothing looks abnormal. Oh and the odd time he will get a honey bath if he hasn't pooped in awhile, but this very rare. Anyway goodluck with your new friend and hope everything works out and he starts eating for ya.

9. This member thanks monster for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by monster View Post
    That looks better and I bet he will like it a lot better now. The tank looks good and the only other advice I could give is now that you have worked out all the kinks with his home is just leave him be and let him settle in. I imagine the tinkering with stuff the past week hasn't helped with the stress and the settling in so now that its done I would try to stay away from the tank as much as possible so he can chill. I know its hard with a new pet, but stress is very bad for these guys. The only time I am actually around my frog is at night when he comes up and its feeding night or for misting and the only time he is handled is for his monthly cleaning, at this time I do very good visual of him to make sure nothing looks abnormal. Oh and the odd time he will get a honey bath if he hasn't pooped in awhile, but this very rare. Anyway goodluck with your new friend and hope everything works out and he starts eating for ya.
    Thanks bro for your help. I appreciate it a lot! Same goes to everyone that helped me, thanks!

11. This member thanks joshua123 for this post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information