Thread: 3 Whites and 1 Waxy Monkey tree frog for sale - Both with Exo Terra tanks

maestro7879

Default 3 Whites and 1 Waxy Monkey tree frog for sale - Both with Exo Terra tanks

3 whites in a medium tank
    1 waxy monkey in a small tank

Pickup in Pa, 19473.
    Make me an offer.

JessH

Default Re: 3 Whites and 1 Waxy Monkey tree frog for sale - Both with Exo Terra tanks

I might be interested in the waxy monkey tree frog. I'm located in Souderton and I believe your zip is Schwenksville. I honestly don't know what to offer. I know that species is hard to come by, especially CB. If you could send pics to jesshurt@hotmail.com or my cell, 267-467-2056 I'd appreciate it.

Nationality
    [United States]
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

Default Re: 3 Whites and 1 Waxy Monkey tree frog for sale - Both with Exo Terra tanks

Quote Originally Posted by JessH View Post
    I might be interested in the waxy monkey tree frog. I'm located in Souderton and I believe your zip is Schwenksville. I honestly don't know what to offer. I know that species is hard to come by, especially CB. If you could send pics to jesshurt@hotmail.com or my cell, 267-467-2056 I'd appreciate it.
    Hi, not trying to make the OP lose money or anything but CB waxy's (phyllomedusa sauvagii) are not hard to get.

crimsonzele

I wish you werent 4 hours away. Do you ever come over towards NY/CT?

Nationality
    [Canada]

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Hi, not trying to make the OP lose money or anything but CB waxy's (phyllomedusa sauvagii) are not hard to get.
    Daniel - cb sauvagii are extremely hard to get ((((( close to impossible, that particular frog is 3rd that i see for sale this year, I i HAVE been looking and constantly doing it, none available that I'd get.

Jess due to care requirements I'd ask to see pic of the tank and a frog itself and ask questions talking of which maestro would you be able top post pics? i would love to see your waxy!
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

Nationality
    [United States]

Quote Originally Posted by Lija View Post
    Daniel - cb sauvagii are extremely hard to get ((((( close to impossible, that particular frog is 3rd that i see for sale this year, I i HAVE been looking and constantly doing it, none available that I'd get.

Jess due to care requirements I'd ask to see pic of the tank and a frog itself and ask questions talking of which maestro would you be able top post pics? i would love to see your waxy!
    Out here in the states you see CB sauvagii every now and then. They must be harder to get out there. Robert Mailloux of sandfiredragonranch works with sauvagii's.

Nationality
    [Canada]

i'm looking in states and is ok to drive to get them, but none available, i pm you
    Save one animal and it doesn't change the world, but it surely changes the world for that one animal!

Nationality
    [United States]

Sandfire Dragon Ranch has CB Waxys

what do you want for the whites? ill pay 30 for the tank and a male if you have one. I live in UT so could you ship? Ill also pay for the shipping

Nationality
    [Canada]

Hi, The Jumping Treefrog this thread is from 2013.

Nationality
    [United States]

I'm interested in the Waxy frog. If you can email me at josephtstorch@gmail.com. That would be great. I am only an hour away.

Nationality
    [United States]
    North Providence, Rhode Island, United States

Quote Originally Posted by jtstorch View Post
    I'm interested in the Waxy frog. If you can email me at josephtstorch@gmail.com. That would be great. I am only an hour away.
    This thread is from August 2013 - I think the OP may have rehomed them by now
    72 Gallon Bow - ACF and GF tank.
    26 Gallon Bow - ACF tank.

20 Gallon Long - ACF tank.

"If there were an invisible cat in that chair, the chair would look empty. But the chair does look empty; therefore there is an invisible cat in it." C.S. Lewis, Four Loves, 1958

Thread Information