I am so excited!!!! My tadpoles have arms and legs! I have a few questions, though, as I have been referencing a page on how to raise them from eggs to froglets and I am not sure what to do at this point. The tadpoles have functioning arm and legs, but still have their tails.

When do/should I stop feeding them? The instructions on the page say to stop feeding them when they absorb their tails. How will I know when they have started to absorb their tails?

Is it necessary to place any kind of plastic/live plant into the tank? The page said that the froglets will need a plant to help them get to the surface to breathe once their tails are gone. I have have very small froglets (from grow a frog, where my original frogs were obtained as class pets) and I never put plants in the tank when they were growing.

I have never successfully raised tadpoles to frogs. I once had one tadpole morph into a froglet, but before it's tail was totally absorbed, it died. To have these tadpoles survive would be too awesome for words!

Thanks for any help/suggestions!!!