Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Whites Tree Frog - Looking very poorly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default Re: Whites Tree Frog - Looking very poorly

    Do you have electrolyte drinks in UK, like Gatorade? I've dropped 3 drops on the back of a frog in need and it helped. The clear kind, but it does have sugar, but honey soaks work for encouraging poops.
    Just a thought on first aid in last ditch.

    I've also used with success on my one beardie I rescued. Not ideal, but if no other choice and it looks bad for your frog, may try it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2

    Default Re: Whites Tree Frog - Looking very poorly

    Yeah we have those kind of things over here like Powerade etc.

    Looked in Tesco and asked in their pharmacy for unflavoured Dioralyte but they didn't have any. I will try Boots later on today.

    I think he ate last night though

    I left 4 waxworms in a dish for him, this morning found one in the water bowl and the other 3 gone!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. For Sale: Waxy monkey tree frog, albino bullfrog, Australian whites tree frogs
    By mikesfrogs in forum For Sale/Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 29th, 2014, 11:57 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2011, 07:00 AM
  3. Poorly lip??
    By Loz in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: June 8th, 2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Poorly Frog??
    By phoebe froggy in forum Pacman Frogs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: January 31st, 2010, 01:41 PM
  5. Poorly Frog
    By Kerry1968 in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 1st, 2009, 06:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •