Thread: Red Eyed Tree Frogs: Let's try again

Nationality
    [United States]

Default Red Eyed Tree Frogs: Let's try again

Three Red Eyed Tree Frogs with full tank and accessories for sale!

These Red Eyed Tree Frogs are around 2 years old, probably a bit older. There are 2 light green and a third darker green; one female and two males. I have the whole living system; a mister, 20 gallon tank with lid, heat lamp, hood lamp, nice water dish, suction cup log with leaves, a large log with leaves, suction cup leaves, small tree, thermometer / hydrometer.

I am not one of those professional froggy people and I was very unsure how well I could keep red eyes. I have found it fairly simple. I am regretfully giving up this tank; while I enjoy having the tree frogs I am getting kind of overwhelmed- I have 4 tanks right now. I hope somebody will enjoy these frogs as much as I have.

For everything I am asking $250.If you just want to buy the frogs it's $200 + any shipping charges.

No trades.

Smile Re: Red Eyed Tree Frogs: Let's try again

If you sell just the frogs i am interested in the tank and possibly the tree. can you post pics? I am also looking for one red eye so might be interested in that too but not for 100. (Please don't take any offense from this but that is a little high price unless they are really rare morphs. Again, no offense.) You should be commended for giving up the frogs. That would be a very hard thing to do but if you can't take care of them its the right thing to do. good job. Also, I might be stupid for asking this, but what is the "Living System"? also could you give me a quote on the mister?

Thread Information