Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I'm starting to think this was a bad investment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    baconsdabomb
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm starting to think this was a bad investment

    Well that's interesting thanks for sharing your expertise I was dumbfounded there for a min

  2. #2
    100+ Post Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Nationality
    [United States]
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    454
    Picture Albums: Member Photo Albums

    Default Re: I'm starting to think this was a bad investment

    Lol those are part of the cleanup crew in all my tanks.

  3. #3
    baconsdabomb
    Guest

    Default Re: I'm starting to think this was a bad investment

    Nothing like a free clean up crew

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Just starting out
    By ifeelfroggy in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: March 29th, 2015, 08:50 AM
  2. Starting all over again
    By rjm2653 in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: April 13th, 2014, 07:06 PM
  3. RETFs: Starting Over
    By aaapalmer in forum Tree Frogs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 13th, 2013, 08:23 PM
  4. Madagascar hissing roaches worth the investment?
    By MonsterPyxie in forum Food, Feeders, Live, Frozen, Culturing, etc
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 22nd, 2011, 01:25 AM
  5. Starting my First terrarium :)
    By whiteroses91 in forum Vivarium, Terrarium & Enclosure Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 25th, 2010, 12:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •