Oh...? Whatever you decided he was called, what happened to him??
http://www.frogforum.net/frogs/29522...frog-care.html
May 21st, 2014
Northern Green Frog Care?
I got a frog today on impulse ( something I have not done in a very long time), It was ID'd as a Northenr Green Frog on another thread, I will post pictures to be sure though.
I have a couple questions, I read the leopard frog caresheet because one thread said that was similar but I want to be sure thats true. Also I need to know the proper water depth.
Also can corydoras live with a frog? If they can this would allow my one little baby to have a 20 long. Otherwise I will have to pick up a 10 gallon from my friend.
---
http://www.frogforum.net/general-dis...kind-frog.html
May 21st, 2014
what kind of frog?
They had these frogs at my local pet store and on an impulse I got one.
My tablet won't connect to my camera. So I will just have to describe it. The top of the body is the same colors as an African dwarf frog. Its not an African clawed but the eyes are on top, only back feet are webbed and it has a white under body. It was sold as a fat something frog.
---
http://www.frogforum.net/other-frogs...ing-frogs.html
May 22, 2014
Asian Floating frogs?
I got this little guy on an impulse. Its been confirmed as a Asian Floating frog. I have read this care sheet Captive Care of the Asian Floating Frog
Now according to that sheet they need 16 sq inches each. I would like to go pick up two more from the store. However first I will be getting a proper terrarium. an 8x8x8 offers 64 sq inches of floor space. This would be a bit over the minimum and these terrariums do hold water.
would this be ok? they max at 2 inches. I may be able to get a 12x12x12 but with space limitations the less smaller terrarium the better.
Lady, please stop buying frogs on impulse and having them die or having to keep rehoming them... just stop! I'm done, let someone else deal with you.





![United States [United States]](images/flags/United States.gif)


Reply With Quote
Now I have two turtles who need my attention
