So Ive had my pacman frog for about a year now and he and I have gone through a number of climate changes in his little habitat. He lives in a 10 gal tank. There is a crack in the bottom of it but it doesn't leak much if at all. I've put some live moss in there before and it seems like it likes to die on me. The biggest problem I'm having with this is my pacman frog will not use a water dish so the bottom of my tank needs to stay super wet. I found that out when this winter he went into a dormitory state and it seemed like no matter what I did he kept going into it. My moss died and this white mold/lichen started to grow inside my tank. It looks white and kind of stringy. I was using moss I found in the woods nearby my house. Though I suspect tho that the mold is actually from the tap water. I'm not really sure what it is but it's frustrating none the less. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here but I'm investing into the Exo-terra mini fogger. I really want to get this tank to a beautiful equilibrium. When I have live plants inside my tank the mold doesn't grow. Yet something happened and I don't know what. He does have a vitamin D plant bulb and a matt heater. I could use some help trying to put this together so Thaddeus the Frog and I can be happy. I'm curious about putting a tiny tree inside and any live plant suggestions as well as any other suggestions for this could be very helpful. He's in a 10 gallon tank now but I do plan on spending lots of money on a larger tank once he's bigger so any plants that live that long will move into that tank also. This will be the second time having to replant the tank tho I have only ever had moss and an orchid inside of it before. The orchid is the only thing that didn't die this winter, I just repotted it.