Hi everyone,

new mmber here. I am hoping people may have some insight for me:

i have owned two Vietnamese mossy frogs (theloderma corticale) for almost 5 years now. Both male. Both are of good weight. Yesterday I found Oscar in th tank unable to move his back legs. I moved him to a quarantine tank immediately and left him alone for a few hours as mossys are skittish and sometimes this is a fear response (I was fixing their filter when I found him, scary stuff)
when I checked on him a couple hours later there was no change. Front legs are fine back legs are limp and drag behind him, I am wondering if this could be MBD or impaction or...?

treatment so far:

isolation in hospital tank, in shallow bowl of water (they prefer to be semi aquatic) temps low 70 but I am increasing that slightly today he's under a grow light for plants 12 hour cycle.
ive done 2 pedialyte baths which did seem to perk him up a bit
Also done 2 lukewarm water baths, to see if impaction was the cause. He has pooped but not what I would expect from the amount he ate two nights ago.

As of this morning he can move his back toes barely but still that's a slight improvement

heres some background info:

age 5 ish years
sex male and he's captive bred
temp of tank low 70's (room temp, no heater)
light 12 hour cycle, just a regular fish tank lamp. Nothing fancy
food 2-3 feelings a week of crickets, dusted once a week with repcal and herptivite
Tank 18 in x18in x24in exoterra, 5in of water in the bottom with several logs, land areas protruding. Plants are just pothos filter is reptofilter
last fed two nights ago, appetite was fine and he was able to eat then. This was not a dusted meal
substrate is large aquarium gravel, which is all submerged

thoughts I have, perhaps temp is too low in my house during winter. They are said to be fine even into the 60's but maybe my guy doesn't like that. Possible vitamin and calcium powder were expired, I can't read the date anymore but it would have been for long..but maybe he's sensitive or I need to dust more often.

any input is appreciated!!
i will post photos in a moment