I'm a bit worried that my whites tree frog Steve might be sick. I bought he and his brother from Petco just under two weeks ago and his brother has started growing already but Steve hasn't grown any bigger. Then starting last night Steve started opening and closing his mouth frequently with a little popping sound (sounded like when a bubble pops). It wasn't the big yawning type thing that I've seen James do when he sheds, Steve isn't opening his jaw that wide. He was a little less interested in his crickets last night too. He ate two of them when I tong fed him, but wasn't interested in going over to hunt for them. Today I gave him a honey bath and he was shedding while he was in the bath, so I don't know if that's his only problem but I read that respiratory infections can cause a clicking/popping sound so I want to make sure it's nothing serious. I did hold him up to my ear and didn't hear any wheezing or labored breathing. I'm planning to call the vet tomorrow morning (she isn't in on Sundays) but I was hoping to get some help from you guys too. Am I just an overreacting new frog parent or does this sound serious?

Here's all my info:

1----what 'kind' of frog is it ( what species) White's Tree Frog (Australian)

2----please include a photo of the frog

3----Please include a photo of the frog's current enclosure

4----size of enclosure ( W" x D" x H" ) 20x10x12 (10 gallon quarantine) with metal screen top
5----# on inhabitants 2 WTFs. They are from the same shipment but James has grown a little bigger than Steve
6----has or was the frog kept with a different species or with any other tank mates Other WTFs at Petco, but none since I got him
7----is there a new tank mate----was the new tank mate quarantined Both are in quarantine right now (I got them just under 2 weeks ago)
8----what is the typical humidity level 40-65 but I have had it get higher a few times over night
9----what temperature is maintained 80-86 during the day, 70-73 during the night
10---what is, specifically, being used to maintain the temperature of the enclosure Incandescent heat lamp, 75 watts but on a dimmer
11---describe the enclosure lighting ( very specifically) regular incandescent heat bulb during day, nighttime bulb (very dim) at night
12---describe enclosure maintenance ( water changes, cleaning etc ) Water bowl changed daily plus extra changes if they poop in it. Paper towel substrate changed every other day. Glass wiped down with distilled water.
13---what kind of water is used tap water with TetraFauna AquaSafe dechlorinator
14---material(s) used for substrate - be very specific nonprinted paper towels (two layers)
15---enclosure set up: one silk plant and one plastic plant, fake rock structure (all aquarium safe items). No background materials inside of tank, but three sides are covered with dark felt on the outside of the glass.
16---when is the last time the frog ate Last night
17---have you found poop lately Yes.
18---how often is the frog fed Daily
19---what size feeder is given Small Petsmart crickets or medium Petco crickets
20---what other feeders are used as treats None for Steve
21---what is the frog's main food source Crickets
22---do feeders roam free in the enclosure or is the frog bowl fed Bowl or tong fed. No free roaming crickets
23---vitamins - what brand and how often Exoterra multivitamin once a week
24---calcium - what brand and how often RepCal calcium + D3 daily except on multivitamin day
25---was the frog without calcium for any period of time Not since I've had him. Possibly for the week or so that he was at Petco
26---approximate age of the frog Don't know but young. I just got him at the beginning of the month and he's about 1.5" SVL
27---how long have you owned the frog Tomorrow will be two weeks
28---who cared for the frog before you Petco
29---is the frog wild caught or captive bred Captive Bred
30---how often the frog is handled -- are gloves used ( what kind of gloves ) Not handled regularly, just to give him a honey bath today and check his breathing. Blue nitrile medical gloves used.
31---is the enclosure kept in a high or low traffic area Low
30---has or was the frog properly quarantined (yes or no) Being quarantined now, fecal test was negative for parasites
32---has the frog been treated with any medication: No. I gave him a honey bath today but no other treatment.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!